Saturday, March 16, 2019

Story Time. . . I made the doll and pillows But. . . She had a mind of her own.

 VALENTINE WANTS A PILLOW
Meet Valentine. . .she is showing off the lace on her 
knickers because she thinks they are cute.
 I made 2 pillows for Tambra, my daughters
birthday.  Where are they?
I can't find them anywhere!!
 Uh Oh
 New Pillow for Valentine: 
Valentine do not throw the pillow. . 
OK I will make you a little dolly.
 Where is Tambra's Birthday Pillow?
Valentine??
Valentine??
Mommy Mommy I don't see a pillow!
 OK, today is her birthday.
Where are the TWO pillows?
But Mommy I don't see any pillows.
Valentine I made one just for you.
I want Bambi.  Tambra wants Bambi too.
Oh, there she can have THAT one.

I told Tambra how much you love the pillow and she
said you could have ONE pillow.  I see you
still have your Dolly I made for you.
Valentine chose Bambi Pillow. . .Happy Valentine?
YES SO HAPPY MOMMY.
Blessings,
Janet
Everyone should follow their own path.

No comments:

Post a Comment