Saturday, November 16, 2013

MWA Meeting

The Mystery Writers of America (FL chapter) had their luncheon meeting today. It is always fun, entertaining and interesting when a 'bunch' of writers (mystery) get together.  So many stories (real life) that is amazing.  We had a panel on publishing today.

S.L. Menear        Deborah Sharp      Sandra Balzo





The Books:  S.L. Menear  DEADSTICK DAWN
Deborah Sharp  MAMA GETS TRASHED
Sandra Balzo   MURDER ON THE ORIENT ESPRESSO

Some of the authors I sat, talked and ate with are:
Fred Lightenberg SEX, MURDER and MAYHEM (about the Villages in central FL)
Lee Ravine RIDING SOLO
Mark Goldberg THE JADA AGENDA; and THE VIRGINIA AGENDA
Jeremiah Healy has a website wherein he gives us lots of tidbits on writing for publishing. He also is a writer. 
MEG CABOT will be at Murder on the BEACH in Delray Wednesday 11/21/13. Support your local Independent bookstores AND your authors.
Blessings,
Janet
It’s not what I have been through in my life that defines who I am. . .It’s how I got through it that has made me who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment