Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sunrise, Pink Clouds, and Ducks addition: Welly's Christmas Display and Moon

Clouds and moon (upper right).
 Close up of Moon tonight.  Cold front moving in.
Wellington Mall has their Christmas Display . . .
 Looks like a perfume bottle.
 When Santa isn't there, the penguin fills in for him.
 Santa saw me take a picture of him and waved. . .
I blew him a kiss from the balcony, he appreciated that. 

Early at Sunrise. . . .

the clouds began to turn pink. . .
. . then the sun came up stronger. Cloud looks like a duck.

Duck Breakfast Club - 7
 The two brown ducks are by them selves when I came up.
 They are New, didn't take them long to join.
However, they aren't quite accepted by the others yet.
Later in the morning my friend was feeding them so I joined her.
Many Egrets now. . . the one duck wants to follow me home!
 These 2 didn't come up on the sidewalk for the 2nd feeding.
Blessings,
Janet

Appreciate those who love you. Help those who need you. Forgive those who hurt you. Forget those who leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment