Monday, November 18, 2013

Full Moon, Ducks and a Murder

 Still dark and the moon is still full.
The only 3 ducks on this side of the street.
Someone came along to feed them. I will wait to come back.
A Murder is many crows. . .it is still rather dark. . .street light is still on.
 As I turn back to the west, the moon and the clouds are reflected by the sun.
 There are only 6 at the Breakfast club today.
Two of them follow me back and one more pops up from the canal bank.
The Egrets see the ducks are eating.
 Whoops away they go, they aren't into duck food.
 The moon was showing me the hills and valleys, but 
it isn't showing up in the picture.
Blessings,
Janet
Whenever you do not understand what’s happening in our life, just close your eyes, take a deep breath and say. . .”God, I know it is your plan. Just help me through it. . “

1 comment: