Thursday, March 7, 2013

Baby duck playing


There's baby duck, it's warmed up somewhat from 45 degrees this morning.

 There is an adult duck siting in the sand sunning. Here comes baby duck!
Mama is trying her best to get the baby to take a bath.
Baby duck . . . "What are you kidding, that water is cold!"

 Mama gives up and sees that baby is not going to bathe this morning.

Whoops. . . .Baby is leaving. . . .duck sunning looks at mom & dad like
Yikes!  
You know mom and dad will follow as they have been doing to protect their young'un.
I can see mom teaching, but don't see any correcting yet. . . .

It is fun to see who's in charge, what they do, how they do it. . . learning experience for me as well as baby duck.  There are always lots of egrets and blackbirds around.  This family is fun to watch.
Blessings,
Janet 
Whatever I believed.. I did..and whatever I did..I did with my whole heart and mind....as far as possible to do so..  ~ Jean Toomer ~



No comments:

Post a Comment