Saturday, May 25, 2013

Look what my wandering eyes found. ..

I took out after 7 a.m. for my walk.  There were 2 ducks and several egrets at the bridge.

Walking back into my community and around the bend, I see John playing horseshoes. 
Every Saturday he's at the horseshoe yard, which as you can see is next to the tennis courts.

All of a sudden I my wandering eye catches movement. . . . . what's this?
Mama and her ducklings off to see the world. . . Oh My. . .look how they have grown. . .


It has been awhile since I have seen them, they have grown so big. . .
I wonder where the yellow went, unless that was the bridge duckling only.

 Have a Great Memorial Weekend.
Blessings,
Janet
You teach people how to treat you by what you allow, what you stop, and what you reinforce.



No comments:

Post a Comment