Monday, May 20, 2013

Why did I cross the Road?

Today is going to be a rainy day.

 Fortunately, I was able to get ALL of my 2 mile walk in this morning.
 There were NO ducks on my side of the road.  They where going to cross, umm, nope, not letting them do that. . . they are too slow and morning traffic doesn't always see them, but when they do, they do stop. . . without a warning sign. . . so. . . 
 As you can see the cars are on the other side from whence I usually take the pics. Yep, this guy decided to stay across the canal on the same side I'm on feeding her friends.
 And what do I see when I arrive back home. . . .this duck is slowly walking through the parking lot, but the food is gone. . . .so I watch and admire. . ..
 As soon as the she gets to the water, there were 2 ducks flying over. . .she turns and flies and no, I wasn't able to get the pic. She was too fast, although they are cumbersome when they fly.

Blessings,
Janet
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another ~ Luciano de Crescenzo


No comments:

Post a Comment