Monday, July 29, 2013

Clouds, Ducks, Turtles and Snake

After my walk here's the two Ducks in my community.
 And on the way home I saw a dead snake (small one)
Red on Black, safe for Jack.
Therefore, it's not the poisonous coral snake
(red on yellow, kill a fellow).
 OMGosh look how the ducklings have grown. . .
Mama did a great job.
Here's mama with the babies.
 Meanwhile back at the canal, breakfast is being served.

 Turtles don't miss out on breakfast either.
 I started out this morning at 6:17 a.m. street lights were still on
and it looks like a storm is coming.
 As I walked, it began to get lighter. . . albeit I did hear thunder in the distance.
 It's lighter still (sky) but there was lightening inside the big clouds.
. . .fortunately it stayed away, even though I walked at least 1/2 mile further this morning.
Birds and Clouds (the moon was straight up directly over my head). I always look up now since I noticed the rainbow accidentally  directly overhead.
Blessings,
Janet

If you don’t fit in, you are probably doing the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment