Monday, July 8, 2013

Ducks, Turtles, Spider Web. . . .


One lone duck today is all I saw early this morning in my community.
 At the Bridge, I saw one duck in the grass. . . .
 Lots of turtles and fish, oh yes, and the clouds reflected. . . .
And two more ducks on the bank. . . .
 I walked to another community . . . it is very early in the morning and 
What a "Good Morning" I saw . . .
 The Street lights had just gone off and the Sun was just coming up. . .
 The reflection of the sun in the windows of the house with our huge papa duck on top. . .
A beautiful scene beyond belief. . . I hope I have captured it for you.
 I also saw another duck in the community. She is so beautiful, her feathers look so soft, she certainly hasn't been ruffled up yet. . .she must have went to the spa over the holiday weekend.

 I stopped and had morning coffee with my friend and on the way back to my place, what do I see. . .
 A Spider was waiting to sit down beside her. . . long wait, she's up north for the summer. . .
I took a close up, albeit quite blurry b/c my camera is a wide angle, therefore, some of my shots are a bit strange. . . the spider was quite strange too. . green with all those little red legs (probably not so little. . ).
I hope you have enjoyed my morning as much as I did.
Blessings,
Janet
They are Not grey hairs, they are Wisdom Highlights. I just happen to be extremely wise.


No comments:

Post a Comment