Monday, September 30, 2013

Moon, Sunrise and Duck Breakfast Club

 20 percent Moon through the palm tree.
Sunrise . . . lots of clouds today.
 Running up to meet me.
 Three ducks across the canal and one Egret.
 Two ducks swimming across. . .alligator must not be there anymore.
 Duck Breakfast Club and one Egret.
 Happy Birds.












I finally found Duck wild bird feed at Petsmart. I went into replenish my supply Saturday and they said that they will not be carrying it anymore!!! No reason given. I've written to Petsmart for an answer. It's not because it's not selling. . .they said they have a lot of customers (that's why they are always out of it). I'm not happy, I know my Duck Breakfast Club won't be either.

Petsmart is the only store that exclusively carries Wild Bird Food especially for Duck and Goose.
Blessings,
Janet

Sometimes people aren’t who they seem to be and sometimes people are so much more than you originally thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment