Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Rain, Aprons, Book Review for Elaine Viets newest book.

Another day without walking.
I've been busy making Halloween Aprons.

I've also been reading.  I reinstated my membership with the Mystery Writers Guild of America
There is a local group that I use to go to the luncheon's and became friendly with the local Mystery Writers.  One of the books I just finished is Board Stiff (A Dead end job mystery) by Elaine Viets.
I wrote a review for Amazon, Barnes and Goodreads because it is a Page Turner. . .This is another Dead-End Job mystery. . . therefore, you are familiar with the major characters and their ongoing development. This book holds it's own without your having read the others though. There is enough background for comprehension of the whole story without bogging it down. Board Stiff is a page turner, it is also intricate and surprising all throughout. She is a fun and talented writer.
She is also a fun lady to get to know. I look forward to seeing her at the luncheon on Saturday.
Elaine also writes a column for The Lipstick Chronicles a very interesting blog by some great writers.  ENJOY!

I'll have more authors books reviewed as time goes by.
Blessings,
Janet
Change your attitude, change your life. . . And Read a Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment