Monday, May 25, 2015

Clouds and Landscape. . . .and . . . ..Memories

Clouds and Sunshine in the East.
 Not sure, but I think they are planning to rumble later today.
 Clouds and blue sky toward the north.
 Two of my backyard trees.
 Poor thing is so Miss-shaped. . . Argh. . .Trimmers!
 New Palm Tree and MY tree. . .
This tree has been around for about 25 years.
It belonged to my late-fiance, Steve.
I have this tree and a potted plant
(wherein I added my plant to his - same species)
Flowers still Bloom from it. It grows new and continues to thrive. . .see below.









Bromeliad . . it has been a beautiful plant all these 25 years
 The Pelican has Aloe in it and was given to me by my daughter Debra.
Blessings,
Janet
Life doesn’t get easier, you just get stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment