Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Clouds, Sunshine, Starbucks and Memories

 Lots of Clouds and Sunshine
 Yesterday was 'feels like' 90s.
 . . .and do you hear the roar of the lion!
 OK, so 'my' Target has a Starbucks.

Once upon a time, long long ago, I lived in another state.  We had a big house, where my kids grew up.  I drew it (first pic).  On the other side of the garage is a basketball hoop on the tree. Yes, one of my daughters played basketball.  She was #11, I believe.

I was thinking of making it the center of a quilt. I took the pictures (bottom) to print it out on cloth.  There was an acre of land. Trees were the whole back half. At the side I had a garden. . .I canned, froze and we ate well. Ice, Snow, -25 degree temps. . .well, we moved. But the memories of that house and those times are still with me.


Blessings,
Janet
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. ~ Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment