Saturday, January 2, 2016

Beautiful Clouds and My tree . . . Yellow Cottage



The clouds were so beautiful yesterday. . .89 degrees but setting up for a 'cool' front (I think they mean dark clouds no sun, which would cool us off considerably, but not the same as an actual cold front.
Today so far this morning it is 72 degrees.
 When a tree is cut down, it is replaced.
 The two Palm at the far end is replacing a very large shade
tree (you can still see where there has been new grass
replacing where they cut down the large tree.
Very far from where they replaced it.
 This is the tree that was first trimmed and then cut down.
I have NO shade in my back room. It is impossible
for me to work daily nor to see out while I'm working.
Even with the blinds shut the heat of the day pours into that room.
It has become critical that I find my yellow cottage.
Blessings,
Janet
You don’t ever have to feel guilty about Removing Toxic People From Your Life. It doesn’t matter whether someone is a relative, romantic interest, employer, long time friend, or a new acquaintance - you don’t have to make room for people who cause you pain or make you feel small. It’s one thing if a person owns up to their behavior and makes an effort to change. But if a person disregards your feelings, ignores your boundaries, and “continues” to treat you in a harmful way, they need to go. ~ Daniell Koepke

No comments:

Post a Comment