Friday, January 8, 2016

Errands from Daytime to Sunset

Panera for Lunch
 The only store I can stand to shop.
 The only store I can totally trust for meat and organic.
 Plane flying over.
 Gray Clouds around but by the time I arrive home. . .white
 . . .puffy clouds. . .this one is a train of sorts. . .
 . .at least it looked like that to me.
 My daughter had white puffy clouds too.
 . . .looked like they were playing around.
 Helicopter in the distance.
 Sunset last night was so beautiful.
 These are east clouds wherein the sunset was bouncing off them.
 Sunset.
 Many colors of sunset.
 I never tire of seeing this.
Blessings,
Janet
A great attitude becomes a great mood, which becomes a great day, which becomes a great year, which becomes a great life. ~ Zig Ziglar

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos of clouds, Janet, especially the golden-edged ones.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete