Saturday, February 1, 2014

Clouds, Ibis, Ducks, Sea Gull and Squirrel

 A bevy of Clouds in order taken. . .getting darker
there is a picture here?
 . . .and darker. . .
. . .and darker. . .The sun is actually in this picture but covered.
 Squirrel. . .a poser!
 The ducks were across the street today, so I crossed, too many of them and too many cars on the street. There is a New duck. . .see how far apart he is from the group! However. . .
One of the ducks comes over and invites him to the Breakfast Club.
 Don't know if he doesn't understand. . . or just shy.
He looks shy.  He has gray on the back of his head, wherein the others don't.
 The Duck Breakfast Club is busy eating, the Ibis do not like duck food.
He doesn't seem to understand breakfast. . . but then he's New, he'll catch on.
See the Sea Gull in the back.
American crow (poser)
He's deciding to fly down to breakfast
 Sea Gull up close. . .not sure where the other one is.
Blessings,
Janet

Love me or hate me are both in my favor. If you love me, I’ll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I’ll always be in your mind. ~ William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment