Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dense Fog or Walking Through Clouds, Ducks, and Cob Web

 Walking through the dense fog was like walking through a rain forest. . . .clouds are drippy, but the trees and lamp posts are more drippy. No it was not the birds.  I should have brought shampoo with me.
I added contrast so that you could see the corner of the street at all.
A foggy canal.
 Three ducks. . . .
 . . . .one on the fence, I finally talked him down.
 North Duck Breakfast Club.
 I had to cross the street.  . South Duck Breakfast Club.
 Two ducks on a fence and Ibis in flight.
 2 Mallards. . .all three females.
 Sea Gull is back. I imagine the flight was cancelled.
Now there's a spider. .  . . ingenuity. 
Blessings,
Janet
Love is what we are in our essence, and the more love we feel in our hearts, the more it will be brought to us. ~ Deepak Chopra

Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment