Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sunrise, Clouds, Moon, Star, Birds, Planes, Ducks and Song Bird

 Sunset (looking East) last night.
 Moon this morning  . . . 72 percent full.
 Bright star amongst the clouds in SE sky.
 Sunrise (!) she has to shake those covers off!
 Morning Moon amongst the clouds.
 They didn't want to wait for breakfast. . . no So. Ducks.
 Birds flying east.
One of two planes this morning. . . .
 . . .sun shining off their trail.
 So. duck flew over for breakfast.
 Brown Ibis.
 The other 3 ducks are lazing at the canal.
 Quite a scene. . .as I turn back to look. 
 Sunrise!!!
Blessings,
Janet

Hope is that beautiful place between the way things were, . . and the way things are yet to be ~ unknown
See Below:
PS.  I asked to be surrounded by a Nature Center. The following week, a song bird came and sang the most beautiful song.  She has been coming twice a day (morning and afternoon) to sing for me.  Matt 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Here she is, albeit there could be more than one.
 Her close up is somewhat blurry. . .tiny pocket camera, sorry.
I hear more and more birds singing every day.  I always would walk before (the time change) the birds were up. However, I noticed immediately when they awakened.  Now, of course, they wake me up for my morning walk. I would love to have my yellow cottage by the water, but the songbird keeps me here for now.
Blessings,
Janet
Matt 21:22 "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

No comments:

Post a Comment