Saturday, October 26, 2013

Moon/Star, Ducks, Squirrels, Spiders, Panera's Celebrate and Fresh Market

Moon 53 percent and Bright Star (Venus)
 Duck Breakfast Club  (Too dark, light adjusted)
 Sun trying to come through clouds. . .beautiful colors. ..
 . . .clouds are amazing.
 Squirrel, uh oh, he sees me. . . .
 . . .quickly he buries his treat and. . .
 Off he goes. . . I hope bushy tail doesn't mean COLD winter 'here.' 
 Close ups:  TodayBack of one spider. . . .
 . . .front of another spider . . . or versa visa. . .
Today my girlfriend and I celebrated our birthdays with breakfast at Panera's.  I had the egg, bacon sandwich on tomato/basil bread. . . She had egg white on Italian.  My birthday was Thurs. and hers was Friday.  We try to celebrate like this together each year.  This keeps us in touch with each other. I've known her for about 20 years.   And then I shopped at my favorite food store Fresh Market.
Blessings,
Janet

May I live this day compassionate of heart, dear in word, gracious in awareness, courageous in thought, generous in love. ~ John O’Donohue

No comments:

Post a Comment