Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sunrise Ducks and Squirrels

Can you see me?
 Can you see me now?

 There are going to be TWO squirrels in the tree in my side yard this winter. I woke them up talking to them this morning.  It is so fun to watch.  They were doing all this play with a small doggie watching. Neither the dog barked and after awhile, they just kept on playing.
 However. . .


 Do you see all this play?  There may be more!!!



Sunrise
The Line Up
 Breakfast Club
Yay, All 8 are there today. . . no one went missing.
 I have enough pictures that if I show the pics fast, the squirrels are running around the tree. They are adorable. . . and eventually came down on the ground and ran off for more playing.
Blessings,
Janet

You create your own universe as you go along. ~ Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment