Monday, October 21, 2013

Saturday Morikami Festival and Sunday NHWC 50th

SATURDAY
Morikami Folk Dancing with Cherry Blossoms.
Morikami Drummers.
 Clouds. . . 
  . . .there was lightening in it. . .but it didn't rain.
 Morikami Lighting of the Lanterns.


 Fireworks

SUNDAY

 NEW HORIZON WORSHIP CENTER
50th Anniversary

Youth Group
 Full House
Pastors Deodath and Jean Mathai honoring Conchitta Johnson 44 years of service.
 District Pastors honoring Pastors Mathai and family.
 The Joy Singers (Johnson mom and daughters)

Dinner was served by Tiki lights and. . . 

Blessings, Janet
To those I may have Wronged, I ask Forgiveness;
To those I may have Helped, I wish I did More;
To those I Neglected to help, I ask for Understanding;
To those who helped me, I sincerely Thank You, So Much. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment