Thursday, October 24, 2013

No Sunrise . . . Ducks and . . .Boo Kitty

We had a "cool" front come in and this is the morning sunrise!!!
8 this morning at the Duck Breakfast Club.

 Since I had so few pictures this morning because of the extreme darkness, I decided to show you what I am working on. This is an ACEO "Boo Kitty" that I made for those who love to see pets in all sorts of different styles. Halloween is coming up and this is my interpretation of the cute little cat.
I used Prismacolor pens, glitter and glitter glue mixed with acrylics, and gel. She was fun to make. She will be up on my art blog by Friday participating in  Paint Party Friday.  A Wonderful group of artists that show their work and instructions on 'how to' for most of them. There is quite a variety of art from Journaling, to painting, to mixed media.
Blessings,
Janet

Be happy with what you have while working for what you want. ~ Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment