Thursday, January 9, 2014

Antares lift off at 1:07 p.m. today and a Murder

Carrying supplies to the Space Station  I watched on line at   Nasa on line TV channel

I couldn't see it happen in my sky!!!!


I haven't been able to walk for several days either because of the rain!!! Or Cold 48 degrees.

That is not black and white pictures. . . . it is the way South Florida has been looking lately!!!

Later in the day, the clouds were still just as thick.  However, I heard all these birds.  I looked up into the trees and what do I see, a murder of crows.  More black and white looking pictures.
 Yep, that's what the 'group' are called.
I sure would love to see that big orange ball in the sky during the daylight hours.
Blessings,
Janet
Faith is trusting God even when you don’t even understand His plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment