Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dark Clouds. . . .RAIN!


Dark clouds yesterday gave way to rain.
 . . .and more rain today. . .no walking!
The best laid plans. I did finish JK Rowlings new book (her pseudonym is Michael Galbraith). I did NOT figure out the murderer.  She did set it up for another installment.  That was yesterday.

Today Cookies (picture later) for my best girl Rose who is 93.

Next on my reading list is my favorite author, Susanna Kearsley.  She really takes me away.

Don't know if I will be able to go to the library tonight to see my friend and author Elaine Viets in Wellington.  Night driving and Rain don't go together very well for me.  We are due for a bit of flooding.

Blessings,
Janet

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. MLK,jr

No comments:

Post a Comment