Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Art Journaling

I will be starting a new blog.  I have joined a Journaling site and their photography site specifically to begin this journal. This is not a whim. . .I have had the journaling book sitting on my workspace for a few months (pictured). I belong to an art blog site Paint Party Friday (PPF) and that art blog is strictly for that particular site. Check it out. Some of the pictures throughout the blog have a story to tell.

Every year I pick a word that takes me through the year. . .the very first word quite a few years ago was BELIEVE. . . .I have chosen a word for 2014. . . . ATTITUDE  . . . . change my attitude and I see the whole world in a different perspective.  . .Always a good thing.

I have a lot on my plate right now.  I work for ebay. . .well, I make cloth dolls, aprons, pillows, crochet dragons, and etc. so that I can go on quilt ladies bus trip vacations this summer and attend my MWA luncheons.  Yes, I'm writing a YA book too.

I read authors new books for review; co-edit the NHWC (FB) church newsletter; paint a weekly painting for PPF; walk 2-3 miles every morning (as you are well aware from this particular blog; get together with friends as often as I can; attend sewing BEE; and love to bake. Those are only a few of my favorite things. . .does it keep me out of trouble. . . .? We'll see about that!

I have a wonderful calendar that my church NHWC (URL) has given each of us (pictured). It has a Scripture daily to memorize (memory is a bit shadowy) and I intend to add it to the Journal.  It will have to be clipped but it will be a great addition to my journal.

If you want to start Journaling, GO to the Journaling site and the photography site and sign up. It's a NEW DAY and a NEW YEAR.   We have a Blank page today. . . .365 of them. . .Begin. . .GO!

Happy 2014!

As soon as I set up the new blog, I will post the addy here.

My Journal
 The Calendar, just a bit big, but I will fit it.

Blessings, 
Janet
One smile, can start a friendship. One word, can end a fight. One look, can save a relationship. One person can change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment