Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Moon, Sunrise, Ducks and Egrets

Moon and Clouds 76 percent full.
Sunrise
 Sunrise
 One Duck
 2nd duck, very glad to see me. . .
 Two ducks in the Breakfast Club this morning.
Two egrets are fighting over the bread.
 The egrets do not eat the duck food.
 At one point they were flying in all around me. . .whew in the middle of a cloud of egrets.
 Looking west. . .these clouds are building for a new 'cold' front.
Blessings,
Janet

I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long. I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me. ~ God

No comments:

Post a Comment