Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sunrise, Clouds and ducklings

 Sunrise.. .. she's having trouble kicking off the covers!
 Ah. . .a bit better.
 Ok, looking a lot better. . .Sunrise.
 Whoops. . .they got the better of her. I think we have a rainy day ahead!
Mama and babies are across the street.  She came when she saw me. I crossed
she would have had to run her babies behind her across the busy street. No!

 Baby is so sweet and growing.
 The Egrets wanted the tiny bread crumbs I gave the babies.
If they got too close mama would nip and squawk.
I made sure mama got fed today.
 There were 2 ducks this morning.
 Here comes 3 and 4 in the distance.
 4 Ducks and 5 ducklings at the Breakfast Club this morning.
 The end condo can look more like a home. . .backyard patio
. . . . .and flowering bush.
Blessings,
Janet

Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. ~ Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment