Friday, January 24, 2014

Sunrise, Clouds, and 10 baby Ducklings

Sunrise (she's trying to kick her covers off)

Shining through the clouds
 The Egrets are lined up (notice their reflection)
What do I see. . . .mama and 10 ducklings
Swimming toward me.
I call to her and she knows me. . .she comes straight up.
. . .the ducklings are having a very difficult time getting up the wet grass and tall bank

Some of them make it up, they sort of eat the small stuff, but not the corn
two of them kept sliding back down.
Finally, the little ones are bored and began to go back into the water
So funny the way they slide down the embankment

Rounding them up is another matter

Finally she has them in and off she goes.
 Off the other 2 go.
Later as I come back by, they are sunning by the canal.
The blend well . . . .
 Sunshine above the dark clouds. . . finally!
However, it's still 'cold' here. . .at 55 degrees 13 mph wind NNW
Blessings,
Janet

I accept myself for who I am and what I believe. . .It is not my responsibility for you to accept me. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment