Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sunrise, Clouds, Squirrel, Heron, Mallard Ducks, Ducklings

 I stepped out the door this morning and to the south I saw the clouds in 2 layers
with a ribbon between them.
This picture is because I have fabric exactly like this.
 Squirrel
 'Poser'
 Another pose. . . .and. . .
 Another pose.
 Sunrise, sorry about the light pole, 
don't think they would let me take it down,
They appear to be Two Female Mallards.
 Ducklings thought about going into the water, until they saw me. . .
Up they came. . . .
 . . . ready to eat.  . . this time I had little bread for them.
 Four ducks in the Duck Breakfast club and 10 little ones.
oh, yes, and Egrets.
Adorable, they scattered everywhere with their little breads.

I cannot find a proper name for him, however, he looks like a speckled grey Heron.



On my walk, there appeared to be a dragon in the sky. . .
yep, the sun pulled her covers up, she only rose for a moment.
Blessings,
Janet

When you feel like you are drowning in life, don’t worry your Lifeguard walks on water.

No comments:

Post a Comment